SBA 504 LOAN PROGRAM
We specialize in providing long term permanent financing to small businesses. Including loans made through the Small Business Administration (SBA) guaranty program.
Use of Proceeds
- Real estate acquisition or construction – up to 90% financing available
- Equipment Acquisition – up to 90% financing available
Terms, Interest Rates and Fees
- Financing available on projects up to $10,000,000
- Founders Community Bank typically provides a first mortgage of up to 50% of the total loan amount, to $5,000,000¹
- Founders Community Bank in partnership with a local Certified Development Company (CDC) provides up to 40% loan to value margin from $100,000 to $2,000,000²
- (1) First Mortgage – up to a 25-year term for a real estate loan and up to 10-year term for equipment. Market competitive interest rates and fees are
available upon request.
- (2) Second Mortgage (SBA guaranteed 504 debenture) – up to 20-year term for a real estate and up to 10-year term for equipment. The rate and fees will be
determined by the CDC. Current rates are available upon request (fixed rates are available).
- Second Mortgage Fees also include the customary closing costs, construction loan fees (if applicable), and points
- Please refer to the general "SBA Loan Programs" presentation page