SBA 504 LOAN PROGRAM
We specialize in providing long term permanent financing to small businesses. Including loans made through the Small Business Administration (SBA) guaranty program.
Use of Proceeds
- Real estate acquisition or construction – up to 90% financing available
- Equipment Acquisition – up to 90% financing available
Terms, Interest Rates and Fees
- Financing available on projects up to $10,000,000
- Founders Community Bank typically provides a first mortgage of up to 50% of the total loan amount, to $5,000,000¹
- Founders Community Bank in partnership with a local Certified Development Company (CDC) provides up to 40% loan to value margin from $100,000 to $2,000,000²
- (1) First Mortgage – up to a 25-year term for a real estate loan and up to 10-year term for equipment. Market competitive interest rates and fees are
available upon request.
- (2) Second Mortgage (SBA guaranteed 504 debenture) – up to 20-year term for a real estate and up to 10-year term for equipment. The rate and fees will be
determined by the CDC. Current rates are available upon request (fixed rates are available).
- Second Mortgage Fees also include the customary closing costs, construction loan fees (if applicable), and points
- Please refer to the general "SBA Loan Programs" presentation page
At Founders Community Bank, were here to assist in any way we can with the S.B.A. application process. Please feel free to contact Kelli Blue Assistant Vice President/Branch Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805)547-2561 directly with any question you may have.